Introducing A Brand New Idea In Home Care
The Full Life At Home Program is a brand new idea in home care. It provides short "Care Visits" by our qualified staff allowing you to fully customize a plan of care that meets your senior loved one's particular needs.
10 minute visits? Really??
Each Care Visit can be 10 minutes up to 60 minutes in length and the frequency can be multiple times every day to just once a month.
(To be clear, if longer shifts of 2 hours up to 24 hours a day are more appropriate for your senior loved one's situation, those shifts are still available as they always have been.)
Only Pay for the Care You Really Need
You and your senior loved one can decide how many Care Visits are needed, what type of Care Visits they need, as well as when the Care Visits are to be scheduled. Care Visits can be scheduled at any time day or night, and your plan of care can be changed as needed.
Types of Care Visits:
- Light meal prep (est. 20-30 min)
- Help with bath or shower (est. 30-45 min)
- Good Morning Visit (help getting up, dressed and groomed) (est. 20-45 min)
- Good Night Visit (help getting ready for bed) (est. 20-45 min)
- Help with scheduled toiletting or transferring (est. 10-20 min)
- Nursing Services (est. 10-20 min each)
- Errand running (est. 15-20 min)
- Help with home exercise program (est. 20-40 min)
- Light housekeeping (est. 20-45 min)
- Laundry services (est. 10-15 min for each “stage")
- Pet care (est. 10-15 min)
Fully Customizable & Really Affordable
The Full Life at Home Program provides a very customizable and convenient way for your senior loved one to get only the care they really need at an affordable price.
One Call Sets It Up
One call to our Care Concierge sets up your personalized plan, and one name – Freudenthal – ensures all the care is first-class.